SUPPORT THE SUMMIT
If you are a company, organization, or agency interested in racial equity and the recruitment, retention, and advancement of PGM, support our summit.
By sponsoring PGM ONE, your will:
- Expose your organization to professionals of the global majority who are engaged in natural resource management, advocacy, policy, grantmaking, conservation, environmental and outdoor education, youth development, recreation, biological science, and more;
- Signal to your staff that your organization values diversity and is committed to equity, inclusion, and justice;
- Increase retention of PGM staff by providing them with an important professional development and networking opportunity;
- Expand opportunities to forge partnerships with companies, organizations, and agencies whose staff will attend the summit;
- Embody your organization's values as they relate to diversity, equity, inclusion, justice, and cultural relevancy; and
- Depending on your level of support, you may also have the opportunity to receive training on recruitment, hiring, and retention best practices, and then recruit at the career fair hosted by partner Youth Outside, where you can connect with hundreds of talented PGM professionals.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in supporting this important gathering or click on the links below for more information.